12th Annual Sophie’s Angel Run
St. Jude Parish
5924 Bridgetown Road
Bridgetown, OH 45248
Sunday, September 30th, 2018
Don Connolly, Inc.
Race Management for the Greater Cincinnati Area
Race Registration – $25 per Individual:
- Saturday, September 29 from 4:30 – 9:00 PM @ Sophie’s Angel Run booth @ St. Jude’s Oktoberfest
- Sunday, September 30 beginning at 10:30 am through race time @ SAR booth @ St. Jude’s Oktoberfest
- Cost to register for an individual, with t-shirt and goody bag: $20 through Monday evening: 9/24/18. Individual registration on 9/25/18 will be $20, but will NOT include a t-shirt.
- Family Plan (only available online): 2 adults with their children – $65 and includes a shirt and goody bag for everyone through Monday evening: 9/24/18. Family registrations on 9/25/18 will be $65 but will NOT include t-shirts.
Packet Pick-up for those Pre-Registered:
- Saturday, September 29 from 4:30 – 9:00 pm @ SAR booth @ St. Jude’s Oktoberfest
- Sunday, September 30 beginning at 10:30 am @ SAR booth @ St. Jude’s Oktoberfest
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Plenty of parking is available behind St. Jude School. Enter on Chatwood off of Bridgetown Rd.
- Bridgetown Road will be reduced to 2 lanes beginning at Noon on Sunday, September 30. Please allow ample time for traffic delays if arriving after Noon.
Click here to go to our online registration page (runsignup.com).
We realize that not everyone wants to register on-line. You can print the registration form and mail it to us or drop it off if you live nearby.
As always, we thank you for your tremendous support in making Sophie’s Angel Run successful in raising funds to support pediatric brain tumor research. We’ll all have a fun weekend with the race, but at the end of the day the reason we are doing this is to do our best to prevent children from suffering the effects of brain tumors. We love your support and we look forward to seeing you at Sophie’s Angel Run.
Registration details are given on the registration form.